Mon to Sat 08:00 - 17:00
Get a Free Quote
Hot water extraction is a method in which hot water mixed with mild non harmful solution is applied to the carpet and upholstery surfaces and then extracted back out. Our machines uses high pressure to spray then simultaneously extract back using our high powered vacuums taking out all dirt, dust and other debris from the carpet fibres and fabrics. The carpets will be left sanitised and with a good and fresh odour.
• Assessment- Our friendly team takes a time to examine your carpet or upholstery, then hand remove anything that might interfere with our cleaning equipment and solution.
• Vacuuming the area- After assessing the area we then vacuum the carpets first and normally upholstery they is not much need of vacuuming
• Pre treatment- We use a non toxic, PH balanced formula to soak your carpeted and upholstered areas. This will loosen all dirty and debris and readies the area for a good deep cleaning.
• Spot and stain treatment- We use a concentrated solution to tackle the hardened spots and stains.
• Deep Hot Water Extraction- Also known as steam cleaning method and this method uses hot water with pressure and hea
OUR CLEANING PROCESS